Are you looking for a change within the Retirement & Investment services field?
Here is your chance to join a local, independent, growing firm. Johnson Brunetti is looking for an energetic, organized, dynamic person to join our team in Wethersfield, CT.
Who are we?
Johnson Brunetti is an independent Retirement and Investment Specialty firm with neighborhood offices located throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts. Our firm was built based on the foundations of integrity, trustworthiness and creating a sense of confidence for our clients as they approach their retirement years.
Founded in 2003, the firm has grown to a staff of over 35. Joel Johnson, CFP® and our team of experienced professionals have successfully helped and guided over 3,500 families through the retirement planning process.
We offer complete services to address all of our client’s financial priorities:
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Asset Management
- 401K Guidance
- Wealth Protection
- Long-Term Care Insurance Options
Our goal for our clients is to take the fear out of their financial future and give them confidence in what lies ahead.
The Client Specialist Representative is expected to have consistent follow-through with all efforts, build relationships with prospects and clients, and help prepare the financial advisor for client appointments. Other tasks may include:
- Receive incoming client service calls in a friendly manner
- Complete each service request and resolve client issues
- Input notes into CRM and keep updated records
- Coordinate and follow up on each client transfer
- Review application prior to submission
- Prepare client review summary for upcoming appointments
- Assist with New Business processing
- A team player that must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality
- Financial Industry experience
- College Degree preferred
- 3 + years working alongside a Financial Advisor in a fast-paced office environment
- Insurance licensed
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal