Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize superior financial planning and client service skills? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer-focused? If you enjoy developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior client support, then we would like to talk to you! Our dynamic, fast-paced financial planning firm with locations in Connecticut and Massachusetts is looking to expand our team in our Needham office. We have the tools, and resources to help you build a great future while sharing your expertise!
This position will be responsible to assist with building financial plans and preparing client reviews, responding to requests made by our clients and ensure that new business is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with team in processing all business quickly and efficiently.
- Assist Financial Advisors with completing annuity, security and/or life insurance applications, as needed. This includes all paperwork for new, transferred, and existing accounts.
- Develop financial plans for clients
- Perform account trading as requested including follow-up to verify accurate trading and account activity has occurred. Documentation must be well maintained for compliance.
- Handle service requests from clients and business partners.
- Provide support as needed to service our clients.
- Follow-up with external business partners to ensure that business has been transacted properly.
- Maintain files and documentation.
- Provide data entry for clients into contact management system (Salesforce).
- Monitor client accounts, schedule review meetings as requested, and prepare account summary.
- Gather internal information for producer’s meeting with clients and prospects as requested.
- Assist with evening workshops/seminars.
- Knowledge of insurance and/or securities business required.
- Insurance licensed
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy; excellent data entry skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Patience with clients; ability to work with older people.
- Self-starter – must be able to work with little supervision.
- Team player.
The most successful candidates will have the following:
- Experience in working within the Financial Services industry or knowledge of insurance.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Desire to contribute to the growth of a new office.