Are you a creative, motivated, individual who has a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in working in the financial industry? If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced local financial planning firm in Wethersfield, CT that offers an opportunity for professional growth then contact us today! We have the tools, and resources to help you build a great future while sharing your expertise!
The Marketing Administrator is an entry level role within the marketing department. This person will play a vital role in many of the marketing activities and events that Johnson Brunetti does throughout the year. This position is responsible for assisting in many of the campaigns and lead generating activities within the marketing department. The person will support the Workshop Manager in the planning and implementation of our financial seminars as well as analyze and create reporting on the effectiveness of different campaigns. These campaigns include print, direct mail, television, radio, and social media campaigns. The person will help with our TV marketing efforts and assist with digital and social media campaigns.
Desired Skill and Experience
The Marketing Administrator has a wide variety of responsibilities within Johnson Brunetti. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Track results of various marketing activities and analyze and report results for future improvement
- Assist in the coordination of our financial seminars
- Play a support role in a variety of marketing activities and campaigns
- Manage the compliance approval process
- College Graduate
- 1 + years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing including email marketing, website, and Facebook is highly desirable
- Knowledge of financial services is advantageous
- Strong ability to work with data and develop conclusions based on trends
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic and team-oriented organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Publisher
Who Should Apply:
If you are a team player who is driven, friendly, and easy-going who is self-motivated and wants to be part of a growing company and contribute to the growth, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Who Should Not Apply:
If you are someone that does not enjoy people, have a passion for growing and a desire to help people this opportunity would not be a good fit. If you are just sending out your resume to any job without understanding the culture and company that you would be working with you do not need to apply.
If you are not enthusiastic and ambitious and do not want to contribute to the growth of our dynamic company, we are not the place for you.