Job description – Marketing Communications
Are you a creative, motivated, strategy-driven individual who has a passion for marketing and writing? If you want to join a dynamic, fast-paced local financial planning firm in Wethersfield, CT that offers an opportunity for professional growth then contact us today! We have the tools, resources and freedom to help you build a great future while sharing your expertise!
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to write persuasively with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion
- Skilled in copywriting, as well as content writing on financial topics
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing
- Ability to keep projects on plan
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly
- 5 + years of marketing experience
- Write company newsletter, blog, sales and fulfillment letters and various other marketing pieces
- Understand strategic analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics and budget.
- Assist in the planning and execution of client and prospect events and seminars
- Help enhance website and social media content on an ongoing basis to ensure consistent and robust messaging
- Enhance the visibility and positioning of the business with key initiatives
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational and writing skills. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. The ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative. Examples of writing samples to be provided during the interview.