Job Title: Marketing Content Writer and Fulfillment Specialist
Johnson Brunetti, a leading financial services firm in Connecticut is looking for an outstanding candidate with a marketing and writing background to fill the position of Marketing Content Writer and Fulfillment Specialist in our office in Wethersfield, CT.
We are looking for an amazing, creative, idea generating person to join our marketing team. This individual will play a vital role in many of the marketing activities and events that Johnson Brunetti does throughout the year. The position is responsible for creating compelling blog posts, white papers, articles, company newsletter and web copy. The position is also responsible for working with our TV partners and coordinating the educational segments and fulfillment of those segments. We’re looking for someone who will help expand our footprint in the financial arena and drive more value through online and printed content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines, as well as flexible to help in different areas within the marketing team.
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Create content that will grow engagement and new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Track and test results of various marketing activities and analyze results for future improvement
- Coordinate the educational TV segments and maintain the schedules and oversee the fulfillment process
- Customize and email the weekly and quarterly newsletter
- Edit content produced by other team members
- College Graduate
- 3 – 5 years marketing or digital marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, Google Analytics and SEO highly desirable
- Knowledge of financial services is advantageous
- Proven content writing skills that generate results
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic and team oriented organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and WordPress