If you are a go-getter that is customer oriented, strong at using persuasive language, asking in-depth questions and getting our prospects engaged and if you want to be part of a growing, driven financial organization that has doubled our size in the last 3 ½ years with great initiatives, we want to hear from you! Johnson Brunetti is expanding and looking to grow our team in our Needham location.
We are looking for a candidate living in the Greater Boston Area who can fill the role of workshop coordinator and office manager and can coordinate our evening workshops and events for our Needham office.
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- High level of communication and follow-through skills
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and have a positive attitude
- Strong persuasive skills to motivate prospects to set and keep appointments at workshops
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional Appearance
- Confident and engaging speaking skills to introduce the main speaker for workshops
- Motivated and excited by reaching goals and growth
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work evenings for workshops
- Attend and set up seminars and workshops (in the evenings) and book appointments at the conclusion of programs
- Introduce the main speaker at workshops
- Greet and seat guests for our workshops
• Call, qualify and schedule prospects
• Accurate data entry into CRM (Salesforce) system
- Greet prospects and clients in our Needham office
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of the office
Who Should Apply:
If you are a driven, friendly, easy-going professional who is self-motivated and wants to be part of a growing company and contribute to the growth, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Not Apply:
If you are someone that does not enjoy people, have a passion for growing and a desire to help people this opportunity would not be a good fit. If you are just sending out your resume to any job without understanding the culture and company that you would be working with you do not need to apply. If you are not enthusiastic and ambitious and do not want to contribute to the growth of our dynamic company, we are not the place for you.