JB Capital, LLC – Privacy Notice
In November of 1999, Congress enacted the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA). The GLBA requires certain financial institutions, such as investment adviser firms to protect the privacy of customer information. In certain situations where a financial institution does disclose customer information to non-affiliated or affiliated third parties, customers must be given the opportunity to opt out or prevent such disclosure. JB Capital, LLC does not share or disclose customer information except as permitted or required by law.
JB Capital, LLC is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. JB Capital, LLC holds all personal information provided by clients in the strictest confidence and it is the objective of JB Capital, LLC to protect the privacy of all clients. JB Capital, LLC shares non-public information solely to service client accounts. In the event that there were to be a change in this policy, JB Capital, LLC will provide clients with written notice and clients will be provided an opportunity to direct JB Capital, LLC as to whether such disclosure is permissible.
To conduct regular business, JB Capital, LLC may collect personal information from sources such as:
• Information reported by the client on applications or other forms the client provides to JB Capital, LLC
• Information about the client’s transactions implemented by JB Capital, LLC or others
• Information developed as part of financial plans, analyses or investment advisory services
To administer, manage, service and provide related services for client accounts, it is necessary for JB Capital, LLC to provide access to customer information within the firm and to non-affiliated companies with whom JB Capital LLC has entered into agreements. To provide the utmost service, JB Capital, LLC may disclose the information below regarding customers and former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services on JB Capital, LLC’s behalf.
• Information JB Capital, LLC receives from the client on applications (name, social security number, address, assets, etc.)
• Information about the client’s transactions with JB Capital, LLC or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
• Information concerning investment advisory account transactions
• Information about a client’s financial products and service transactions with JB Capital, LLC
To contact us with questions, please call Margaret Mangone, Chief Compliance Officer at 1-800-208-7233.