Did you know that May is National Get Caught Reading Month? Grab a book, Kindle, or even listen to an audio book to participate. Here are some interesting facts we want to share with you about reading.
- Reading has a beneficial impact on your physical and mental health: it reduces stress by 60%, slows heartbeat and relieves muscle tension. *
- Listening to a fluent reader helps improve reading skills and become proficient readers. *
- Those who read more than 3.5 hours per week live nearly two years longer than those who do not read at all. **
If you’re looking for a new book to read, my latest book The People’s Retirement Handbook is available on Amazon. I draw on decades of experience in financial planning and real-life stories to offer practical guidance when preparing for retirement.
*Statistics proved by Speed Reading Lounge
** Statistics provided by University of Michigan
P.S. Here are three ways I can help you right now.
- Design your free Money Map Retirement Review – your simple custom one page financial plan.
- 15-minute phone retirement readiness assessment.
- Join me at my upcoming workshop. Click here to find a workshop near you.
Call now for one or all three: 1-800-208-7233