Last week I had the chance to talk with NBC Connecticut’s Max Reiss about the outcome of the CT State Budget. I know many people have been worried during this process, but I believe that the state is moving towards a direction where some of these fiscal problems will be fixed. Here are a few of the announced proposals:
- NO income tax increases
- The full 6.35% sales tax will now apply to downloads and streaming apps like Hulu and Netflix
- An exemption on pass-throughs impacting small businesses has been repealed
Hear the whole conversation and find out the remaining proposals here.
P.S. Here are three ways I can help you right now.
- Design your free Money Map Retirement Review – your simple custom one page financial plan.
- 15-minute phone retirement readiness assessment.
- Join me at my upcoming workshop. Click here to find a workshop near you.
Call now for one or all three: 1-800-208-7233