Happy Monday everyone!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and didn’t forget to tune into Better Money on WFSB. Eric covered budgeting- a topic, I personally don’t like having to think about. However, I understand that for many folks budgeting can be a useful financial tool. The word is often linked with spending less money, when actually it’s about making a plan to ensure you have enough money, especially during retirement. Here are a few steps to consider when creating a budget:
- Write down your expenses
- Write down your income and where it will come from
- Consider unexpected expenses
- Determine what’s important to you in retirement
If you missed it, watch here.
P.S. Here are three ways I can help you right now.
- Design your free Money Map Retirement Review – your simple custom one page financial plan.
- 15-minute phone retirement readiness assessment.
- Join me at my upcoming workshop. Click here to find a workshop near you.
Call now for one or all three: 1-800-208-7233