Are you looking to grow and be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated and customer-focused? If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you! Our well established and growing financial firm is expanding and seeking to add an Advisor to our Team!
This Advisor will have the opportunity to help grow our firm and meet one on one with some existing clients and company leads generated from seminars, referrals, and call-ins from the radio. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and who knows how to follow through with sales opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first.
This position is based in our Wethersfield, CT office and candidate must be able to travel to our other Connecticut offices.
• College degree preferred
• 4 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
• Life and Health Licensed; Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 – REQUIRED
• CFP® designation a plus
• Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
• Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans
• Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care & managed money
• Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement
• Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
• Strong initiative
• Positive attitude
• Ability to market to local clients
• An entrepreneurial perspective to build a client base
• Persuasive ability